Sunday, March 28, 2010

Church Adventures!

I Hate When Plays End
It sorta leaves me with this hollow feeling...even though I looked like this this morning:

Attractive, right? Seven forty five and I was told I had to go "natural" so as to make my Jew costume look more believable. Bleh. I just was feeling sad that it ended so I thought i'd post some pictures to here to show it off. Wish I could have got some shots of the show and of jesus and things...it was really inspiring and the experience really brought me to my faith like never before!

SET:
lolz that little girl was spinning all around and it was too cute for me to tell her to get out of my shot lolz

BACKSTAGE:
that kid with his legs crossed is wearing shorts...they're red. he's ten.

MY FRIENDS:
sneak attack shot of james! ^
my stepsister lauren!^
my "big brother" mikey! ^


SOME "ARTISTIC" SHOTS:


THE PLACE WAS PACKED:
these two shots were taken just seconds apart, fifteen minutes after the performance ended. Look at how many people there are!
and i took the second shot from alllllll the way back in nowhere land so i could capture the fact that this entrance hall is HUGE!

SOME BLOOPERS:
James loves to get in my shots!
I found my cat in the window this evening, by the way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment