Thursday, May 27, 2010

I nabbed this fun bit off of Rachelmaya's blog. She's beautiful, check her out!


* Answer all the questions



* Tag as many people as you like


* Tell them that you've tagged them


* See what they answered! :)




*Copy this picture and put it into your own post



Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?


extremely intelligent, for sure, cuz then I could use my smarts to make myself extremely beautiful :)
 Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?


-go without brushing my teeth if I had to...I can always replace my teeth...my hair has to be beautiful cuz people see it the most!



Be Rich or Famous?


Rich!!!!



Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?


Oh, shoes beyond a doubt. I could go forever and not need to use a ton of makeup....



Be able to sing or be able to dance?


singing is the prettiest! I would sing, then learn to dance.



Be stranded on a Desert Island or in the Desert?


Island! There would be fish n stuff, and I could make myself a Wilson!!!! :D



Have a Computer or a TV?


compy. tvs are dumb :P



Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?


stripes! they can be more flattering

 
Drink out of a Teacup or a Mug?


a teacup! I have a collection, and they're so beautiful!



Receive a bunch of Flowers or a box of chocolate?


pfft both! a real man gets you both :P


Have a hug or a Kiss from someone you love?


a kiss...if i'm in love, then a kiss means so much more...

 
Wear Converse or Stilettos?


eh...omg..this is a hard one!!!! eh...it depends on the situation! :O


Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson?


Johnny Depp...






















I think that says it all...

Obviously, don't be offended by the fat girls part :) i know i'm not lol


Be a Fairy or a Mermaid?


a mermaid, since I first saw the little mermaid, i've had mermaid fantasies


A Coffee or a Cup of Tea?


tea! coffee is grotty



Pink nails or Blue nails?


probably pink, it would go with more of my closet



Live somewhere sunny or somewhere cold?


eh...like...in between...autumn is my favorite time...



Have an amazing house or an amazing car?


amazing house, definitely! Omg I'd ride a bike if it meant I could have fancy mansion parties!



Be kind or funny?


kind. people are attracted to kind people permanently, and funny people temporarily.



Eat Sweets or Cake?


cake, all the way. I could be a lil cakes-fairy, and have cakes with my tea :)



Hold a Tarantula or a Snake?


a snake! tarantulas are just disgusting...snakes have the sinister grace about them...i love snakes...





Wear a necklace or a ring?


a necklace. so much more noticeable!



Laugh or Smile?


laughter is the cure to everything.



Be hated or be a hater?


hated...i would get past it and use my kindness...:D



Wear Pearls or Beads?


pearls! so much more elegance!



Lose your sight or your hearing?


oh dear god...really? um...oh god...i can't choose...fashion is my life...but my life couldn't go on without music...PASS



Have lots of money or lots of friends?


someone who has much friendship is a rich man indeed.



Love or be loved?


be loved. i think i could go on with life without loving people anymore...its so hurtful...



If you fancy doing this, then your tagged!

0 comments:

Post a Comment