Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Beezag!


I've mentioned this before in my blog, but since i've be invited to blog more about them, I'd really like to elaborate!

Beezag is an invite-only service wherein you watch ads and earn money, about $.08-$.10 per ad! It sounds small right now, but it ads up quick, and you can easily have that money sent either to your paypal or to a charity of your choice! Not to mention, you get great offers from all your favorite brands, and over time, as you answer questions, the offers become more and more personalized to you!

Now, usually you have to wait on a two-month or so wait list if you don't have an invite pin, but I would be more than happy to let you use mine: SIERRA
:)
Beezag is really great, and I have a lot of fun with it. I recently recieved my bracelets to give to family and friends, and they love it and can't wait to get started!
I also recieved a tee from them, which i'm probably going to spice up with boyfriend jeans and a blazer and show off at school, and a super hot pair of green aviator sunglasses that look amazing on me!

At the moment i'm up to a nice lil sum, and I may just use it on etsy to get myself a pretty necklace :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment