Thursday, January 28, 2010

Critique-Figure Skater Drawing

My First Critique Outside the Classroom
I want to be able to post some of my artwork, and get feedback. Hopefully...lol


Drawing of Figure Skater Emily Hughes
I only wish I could have gotten a better shot of the picture itself...the face looks smooshed now, and a lot of the detail has disappeared....I'll manage to get a better one soon :( But I've been so inspired by all this...I'm hopeful to start a series of drawings and ink and watercolor paintings with muted pinks and creams and baby blue...kind of vintagey....the image in my head is so beautiful right now...I wish you could see the expression I captured on her face too...she looks empowered, passionate, as if she's in this hightened state of concentration and bliss....I can't wait to get a better picture up...

0 comments:

Post a Comment