Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Music-Alison Krauss

Alison Krauss
Pretty Agreeable Country
That's saying a lot for me. I'm more for rock and the like, and it's rare for me to like a country song, let alone an artist all over. But this woman's voice is angelic, it's so beautiful. It's soft and airy, but powerful at the same time. My dad introduced me to her a couple days ago, and since then I've fallen entirely in love. My favorite song at the moment is definitely "Stay." Her music is very impactful, and I can relate to a lot of it, even though I'm young. My dad says she doesn't tour, she only plays the the Opry, which I think is remarkable, since she's quite successful. Either way, I think anyone could listen to her and love it, so long as they had an appreciation of good, passionate music. She's country, she's soft, she's pop, she's whatever you want her to be really, because he voice is just that entrancing. And to top it off, she's beautiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment