Friday, February 5, 2010

Inspiration-Vibram FiveFingers KSO

Vibram FiveFingers, The Barefoot Shoe
OK, this shoe...is AWESOME. I found out about them from my friend James, who had worn his around school to break them in for a rock-climbing expedition he is going on next weekend. They're designed to fit to the natural curve of the foot to give a barefoot experience, with a thin but strong sole that has great grip, and a comfy, breathable material that moves with the foot. He let me try them on, since he has relatively small feet for a guy, and even though they were still slightly large on me, they were amazing! The feeling is almost undescribable! I showed this to my dad, and he was really excited about it. If you're into outdoor sports, I would definitely recommend giving these things a shot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment